Monday, September 14, 2009

In Class Assignment.


Hi Kids,
My name is Andrea.
My favorite type of photography would have to be photojournalism. I enjoy capturing people in their everyday environment. I like pictures with depth and emotions.
Two things I'm very excited to learn are the darkroom and also using the Lightroom program, cause I've never done either before.
My favorite photo related memory was summer 2007 when I was working in the Northwest Territories and my friend Zach and I were out fishing and we saw the most AMAZING sunset I've ever seen. I only had my point and shoot but I snapped tons of pictures and a lot of them came out really great. I was very happy in that moment.

See you all next time...
AD

2 comments:

  1. Hey neighbor!
    Despite your hatred for my card reader I still think you are a good photographer. I like this image of the pen actually, and your Janis Joplin style photo of me isn't so bad either. I think photojournalism would be really neat, and I also like capturing people in their everyday moments and environments. Can't wait for this year!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Andrea. There's lots of emotion to be captured in Photojournalism. I would find that challenging. Looking forward to seeing your images.

    ReplyDelete