Saturday, September 19, 2009

DT2.1 Lines

At first when we were assigned this assignment, I thought lines? Easy! And in a way it is because there are lines all around us in everything. But after my week of classes... Techniques with Ross, Creative Imaging with Sarah, and Analogue with Tristan my mind started to get cluttered and full of all these other ideas. Sure I can take a picture of a building, but can i expose it properly? And yes I can take a picture of a bicycles spokes, but is it creative, or is it boring?? So this assignment did take me awhile but I think some of the images came out decent. But there is more to it than just snapping some photos. Sarah's exercises on free writing, clearing our minds and really seeing helped a lot. Also Tristan's Lecture on composition helped me to see how I wanted my photos to look. My 50mm lens is new to me so I had a lot of fun playing with different depth of fields and apertures. So I think it over all went well and I had a lot of fun doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment