Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dt non school related post!


Well besides sleeping in, going out, staying up late and procrastinating homework I did...
Several photo shoots! For fun, not even for school!
First being my friends niece baby Adelaine...

The second being my friends Judy, Dave and their kids Cole and Keah.

Other highlights were seeing friends who were home from Vancouver, Toronto, and South Korea. Many Lunches, breakfasts and supper were shared. One night my friend that is teaching english in South Korea made us a Korean bbq. It was amazing!


Also over the break was my friend Ashley and I's event; "Clothe the City". Its an event we've had for four years now where we collect coats and other winter apparel and give it to people who don't have the proper winter clothing. It went really well and we gave away over 200 coats! Many people came out to help and it was a really fun day!


My friend Belinda organized a fashion show as a fundraiser for Siloam mission. It was her first fashion show and it went really well! Got to shoot some low lighting situations there.

Besides that I had many homecooked meals at home in Carman or at family gatherings. Spent a lot of time with my parents and my brother and his family. I got to spend a lot of time with my new niece Harper who I just can't get enough of.


Isn't she the cutest???

Oh and I photographed my first wedding!! Gabrielle I know I said I'd blog the photos but I've barely sorted through them. I took way too many so its been a process to sort through. I learnt soooo much though! It was a great day and everything went really well. I'm super glad I had the opportunity to shoot a wedding. My new flash I got for christmas came in handy a lot and I kind of got the hang of bouncing it off walls and ceilings. I had a blast! Heres one quick photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment